WALL-LOK™ by Lapolla Industries Elastomeric Wall Coating for Waterproofing
The best preventative maintenance product for these surfaces is Wall-LOK exterior elastomeric wall coating for waterproofing. Wall-LOK forms a durable, tough film that provides a waterproof barrier to any exterior surface. Elastomeric coating is 10 times thicker than ordinary paint, in accordance with industry standards, and contains reflective material that shields the building from harmful UV rays and provides reflectivity and emmisivity. These features reduce the buildings cooling costs – resulting in significant energy savings.
Wall-LOK prevents structural damage to the envelope of the building. It is a high-fill thick coating and sealer that is flexible and stretchable. This makes it ideal for bridging non-structural cracks and defective joints from hairline cracks up to 1/16” wide.
The Process: How It Works
• Mortar will be re-tucked if necessary and cracks re-caulked as needed
• Lapolla Thermo-Prime will be applied at 1 gallon per 500 ft2
• Two coats of WALL-LOK will then be applied @ 1.5 gallons per 100 ft2
The Benefits: How It Helps
• Seamless, fully adhered elastomeric membrane stops water penetration from exterior
• Superior exterior durability
• UV resistance
• Excellent adhesion to brick, concrete and masonry
• Product warranty available
• Custom colors available