LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE AND VERSATILE
Lapolla Architectural Spray Foam Line
The most effective insulation solution available today.
WHY SPRAY FOAM INSULATION?
Spray polyurethane foam is a lightweight, durable and versatile insulation solution boasting the industry’s strongest performance in energy efficiency and energy cost savings. The material is an optimal solution for residential and commercial structures of all architectural styles. It adheres in-place effectively to a number of construction materials, is easily installed, and is ideal for use in all climates.
Spray polyurethane foam insulation, because of its efficacy as an air sealer and waterproofing agent, has the potential to be a key component of the durability management strategy for residential and commercial structures. In addition to adding durability, spray foam contributes to high levels of energy efficiency because of the high R-value per inch and the performance characteristics of foam.
Energy Efficiency: Up to 45% Reduction in Heating and Cooling Consumption
How it Works
Spray polyurethane foam Insulation is like no other insulation option: it acts as an effective air, moisture, and thermal barrier. Spray foam eliminates the need to spec multiple products for these critical building envelope functions.
Spray foam acts as a barrier against:
- Energy-robbing air leakage
- Unwanted intrusion of pollutants and allergens
- Moisture penetration
- Undesired noise
- Unwanted allergens and food sources for mold
Your Optimal Solution for ...
Up to 45% Reduction in Heating and Cooling Consumption
Energy Cost Savings – Up to 50%!
Zero Net Energy
Passive House Design
Weather, Moisture and Mold Resistance
Enhanced Air Quality
Protecting Asthma-Prone Inhabitants
Want to Learn More and Earn CE Credits?
Learn how spray foam systems can help you update your building designs for sustainability, comfort and energy savings.
Option 1: Online Course
Sign up for the online course - Spray Foam: Contributions to High Performance Buildings
Option 2: Lunch & Learn
Schedule an AIA accredited Lunch & Learn about state-of-the-art insulation techniques and building science practices. Your lunch n' learn can be delivered at your office or at a location of your choice.
Fill out this form to schedule an in-office one hour long presentation (1 hour AIA, 1 LU/HSW) on Spray Foam Systems. Lunch is provided.
Sustainability in Focus
Eco-Friendly Spray Foam
The first Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation worldwide to eliminate ozone depletion and reduce global warming impact.
With decades in the business, our experience is unparalleled in the industry. We manufacture our technologies in Houston, Texas, and have a distribution network in over 40 countries. We are known for our technological advancements, our in-depth knowledge of the industry, and have the largest technical and sales support in the industry who are always ready to serve you. But most importantly, we are continuously innovating to bring you, our customers, technologies that improve living conditions, reduce energy consumption, and take care of the environment for today and the future.
- Contains > 6% recycled content (such as recycled plastic bottles), bringing added value to the consumer and the environment!
- Has been tested and proven to improve R-Values by up to 10% over other spray foam insulations systems
- Has improved yield, increasing from 8-10% over previous generation products
- Reduces the ozone depletion potential by 100%, with an ODP value of ZERO!!
- Reduces moisture penetration and increases thermal performance. The groundbreaking insulation enhances energy savings and reduces energy consumption for the life of the building structure, while maintaining its eco-friendly properties.
- FOAM-LOK™ 2800-4G Spray foam roofing is rigid, closed-cell spray polyurethane foam that may be applied over most new or retrofit roofing substrates. A sustainable roofing material, FOAM-LOK™ offers a wide range of commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications. As the name implies, FOAM-LOK™ locks every portion of the roof into place, creating a monolithic membrane and eliminating the need for mechanical fasteners.
Foam & Roof Coating
THERMO-FLEX Foam and Coating is a complete system designed to protect, preserve and prolong the life of both commercial and residential roofs. This system contains our Foam-LOK Polyurethane Spray Foam and Thermo-Flex
THERMO-FLEX is an elastomeric fluid applied coating that can be used over new and existing substrates.
RCS 5000 is a premium fluid-applied, elastomeric roof coating designed to extend the life of new and existing built-up asphalt, modified bitumen, asphalt shingle, single-ply, galvanized metal, concrete, and plywood roofs. RCS 5000 is ideal for low slope roofs with positive drainage.
Lapolla Architectural Specifications
OVER 30 DOWNLOADABLE DWG FILES, SILICONE COATING SPECIFICATIONS & MORE
Below are just a few of the files you'll have access to.
To access the files, simply click the big gold button below.
Lapolla Industries, Inc.
Lapolla Industries, Inc. is a global supplier, and manufacturer of spray foam insulation and elastomeric protective coatings, and equipment designed to reduce energy consumption in the residential and commercial markets, for both new construction and retrofit applications.